Billy Idol will be proud....
Hey Gang,
I am officially making the "embarass the bride and groom video" for Sara and Scott. If anyone has pics of Sara and Scott they wish to share with me, please email them to me. If you live in the Ottawa area I can also take them and scan them into my computer if you don't have a scanner, or are too lazy. Either way. Thanks for the help guys.
Alley
I am officially making the "embarass the bride and groom video" for Sara and Scott. If anyone has pics of Sara and Scott they wish to share with me, please email them to me. If you live in the Ottawa area I can also take them and scan them into my computer if you don't have a scanner, or are too lazy. Either way. Thanks for the help guys.
Alley

4 Comments:
I pity da fool who embarasses me.
I would like to let everyone know that if they happen to know the whereabouts of a missing picture that was STOLEN from me, I am offering a reward for it....No questions asked...at least not for the time being....
Hahaha, upset about a wee little picture are you? Let's see how upset you are when we come for your horse pictures. And then your horse statues. And then your horse blankets. And then your horse sex toys. And just to boot, we'll take your kittens too cause they're so damn cute.
I just want to see the damn thing now.........
Post a Comment
<< Home