Thursday, January 12, 2006

Taco Bell?

I noticed that you guys keep mentioning a Taco Bell, where is there a Taco Bell?

7 Comments:

Blogger Henly said...

Yeah, it just opened! Wanna go before the movie???? Yum.....

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Yes, I want to go,
I love Taco Bell, is it a big taco bell, with chicken tacos and stuff..

Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Sara and Scott said...

Oh Jon, you're so sanctimonious.
(is that how you spell it??)

You know you love the Bell

Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger Red said...

Hen, what time should I come and get you, so that we can enjoy our artery harding, fattening yummy food?

Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

How's 6:30? My parents should be able to make that.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 4:17:00 PM  
Blogger Henly said...

Hey, I've been good today.. I've had carrots, clementines, yogurt and an apple. I can poison my body a bit!

Thursday, January 12, 2006 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger Sara and Scott said...

Henly is a rabbit

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home