Harrison Ford is back in Action
OK Folks,
Harrison Ford's new movie is out on friday and I am looking to go sunday afternoon and see IT!!! I was wondering if anyone would LOVE to go with me, I have heard that Harrison Ford uses a Blender to beat another man, doesn't that just sound Yummy!!!
Well Let me know!!
Oh and we sould congratulate Henle on becoming an uncle!!!
Harrison Ford's new movie is out on friday and I am looking to go sunday afternoon and see IT!!! I was wondering if anyone would LOVE to go with me, I have heard that Harrison Ford uses a Blender to beat another man, doesn't that just sound Yummy!!!
Well Let me know!!
Oh and we sould congratulate Henle on becoming an uncle!!!

3 Comments:
Sorry Tara, very unfortunately I will have to pass on the offer, as much as I LOVE Harrison
Thanks for the support, Sara and I understand...
I hear they used a blender because he's so old he didn't have the strength to to pick up a gun.
Post a Comment
<< Home